The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness & Evaluation is to foster assessment practices university-wide by supporting the collection, analysis, management and use of data. We facilitate efforts of continuous improvement to enhance student learning and strengthen the university’s programs, services, operations, and processes.
This mission is accomplished through:
- Consultation on program assessment processes;
- Survey development and administration;
- Data analysis and report development;
- Course examinations and evaluation processing;
- Student learning outcomes assessment support; and,
- Monitoring and assessment of high impact practices.
The vision for the Office of Institutional Effectiveness & Evaluation is to be recognized as a valuable resource for the University community for advancing best practices in student learning assessment and evaluation, program assessment, and survey research, and for supporting policy development, decision making and planning processes.