- Scanning Service is on a first come – first served basis for a normal load exam or research. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. with 12:00 -12:30 drop off only and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 pm., Monday through Friday.
- New customers are encouraged to consult with Scanning Services staff before rush periods (mid-term and final exams). Consultation is provided for questions concerning Digital Desk, grading of multiple choice exams, and choosing an appropriate scanning research form(s).
- The possible time to wait for results depends on workload and time of year. Turn-around time is usually 24 hours, barring any unforeseen circumstances.
- Exam pick up requires:
- Photo ID
- Instructor's Permission Slip
- Final Exam Schedule:
- Final exams will be process until 5:00 p.m. on final exam days. On the last day of finals week, will exams be processed after 5:00 p.m. and by appointment only.
- Email Scanning Services with scanning research request.
- Data, data analysis, and research services are available for research customers.
Scanning Services uses an Opscan 16 which will scan 8.5 x 11 inch sheets. Classroom exams require the standard Texas A&M University form. Instructors/TA’s will need to make a key or keys for their exams. Multiple forms can be scored separately or all together. In order to submit exams for scoring, Instructors/TA’s should fill in Scanning Request Form and submit it with their key(s) and students answer sheets. Students' answer sheets should bubble in students' name and University ID Number (UIN) using a No.2 pencil for their score records.
Scanning and Scoring Services Contact Information:
315 Henderson Hall, 1157 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-1157
Phone: (979) 862-7379
Scanning Services Feedback Form