||Click here to log in to AEFIS or go to https://tamu.aefis.net. You will authenticate through CAS using your NetID and password.
Preferred browsers are Google Chrome and Firefox.
- See this step-by-step guide on how to access and respond to your Student Course Evaluations.
- Please be aware that all responses are anonymous.
- Answers cannot be changed once you click SUBMIT.
- Instructors/Teaching Assistants:
- See this step-by-step guide on how to access your Student Course Evaluation response rates and results.
- Track response rates from "My Course Evaluation" widget on your AEFIS dashboard.
- Response rates are updated twice daily (7:00 am & 7:00 pm CT).
- Department Heads (Liaisons/Designees):
- Click here to log in to AEFIS or go to https://tamu.aefis.net.
Please find below walk through guides for generating specific kinds of reports:
1. Analysis of Student Course Evaluations by Instructor
2. Student Course Evaluation Comment Analysis Report
3. Course Evaluation Analysis - See for instructions on how to download results across all or a subset of the courses/sections.
Here is an example of SCE with University-wide Standardized Items only.