A. Results for the following items shall be publicly accessible for the courses required to
per statute (i.e., undergraduate courses other than those waived; see above) or current TAMU practice (i.e., graduate courses other than those waived and noted above):
- Based on what the instructor(s) communicated, and the information provided in the course syllabus, I understood what was expected of me.
- This course helped me to learn concepts or skills as stated in the course
- In this course, I engaged in critical thinking and/or problem solving.
- Please rate the organization of this course.
- In this course, I learned to critically evaluate diverse ideas and perspectives.
- Feedback in this course helped me learn.
B. Results for the following items shall not be publicly accessible:
- Begin this course evaluation by reflecting on your own level of engagement and participation in the course. What portion of the class preparation activities (e.g., readings, online modules, videos) and assignments did you complete?
- The instructor fostered an effective learning environment.
- This instructor’s teaching methods contributed to my learning.
- The instructor encouraged students to take responsibility for their own learning.
C. Results from student course evaluations shall not be mandated for professional
programs (unless mandated by statute); decisions regarding public accessibility of results from student course evaluations for courses within professional programs shall be decided by the college within which the program resides and submitted to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness & Evaluation.